|Mrs. Premier World Janice McQueen-Ward|
Fortunately, my travels have allowed me to come across the stellar work of Kristen Jones Rossow.
The following are some things that are unique about Kristen's Mrs. Premier World Pageant system:
1. They have non-comparative numerical judging. The judge will score you 1-15 at the end of your presentation. In other systems they won't score you then. Instead they'll bring you back on stage as part of a group and at that point they will then score everyone, comparing you against everyone on the stage, especially those standing next to you. In our system you get an actual score. Panel interview 1/3 Fitness in Swimwear 1/3 Gown 1/3 From there the finalists will be selected and all scores set to zero. In finals On stage Question 1/3 Fitness in Swimwear 1/3 Gown 1/3 Because it is an international pageant interviews will be conducted in front of a panel of judges to accommodate language translators.
2. Delegates champion their own platform, not an organization's.
3. They're looking for the complete package, no age limit.
4. You get two shots at a crown, US (or other country) and World.
5. The Executive Director Kristin Jones Rossow has been a regional director previously had state pageants which were televised twice AND they are currently looking for sponsors for national and international telecasts.
Click Here for more information about how to register!